We can deliver Youth Mindfulness Kids Programme in schools up to the age of 11.
Children will learn how to cultivate gratitude, handle difficult thoughts and emotions, and develop kindness towards themselves and others.
The key foundations of mindfulness are taught – i.e. how to pay attention to the present moment with openness, curiosity and warmth. We are able to deliver these sessions within a family or young persons setting.
We also offer individual sessions for children and young people to support their well-being through mindfulness practices. Mindfulness based interventions for young people are based on the Youth Mindfulness curriculum but will be tailored to the specific need of the child.
Themes covered are:
- learning to relax
- dealing with anxiety and stress
- understanding and managing feelings and behaviour
- dealing with Negative Automatic Thoughts
- Recognizing strengths and character positives
- Becoming confident and improve self-esteem
- Kindness and compassion