During the retreat you will:
- be introduced to mindfulness practices
- experience guided meditations
- learn basic yoga and Pilates moves the “mindful way”
- spend some time outdoors to connect with nature
- experience calm, reconnect with yourself and go home refreshed and with renewed energy
- feel cared for, enjoy beautiful locations, and the residential retreats include full board with delicious and healthy vegetarian food
on our semi-/silent retreats you will experience periods/days of silence as a way of deepening into mindful awareness. At first this can feel awkward and uncomfortable, being in the presence of others and not engaging in any dialogue. However most people find this to be a useful experience and you are encouraged to approach the silent periods with an attitude of curiosity and openness.
The retreat programme includes daily guided sessions, question and answer sessions and meetings with the teachers, either in a small group setting or as a one to one.