Interested in starting or re-connecting with your mindfulness practice? Our retreats show you the way. You will be introduced to the practice of mindfulness with guided meditations and there will be enough time for rest and reflection. Some of the retreats are co-led by appropriate experienced teachers.
During the retreat you will:
- be introduced to mindfulness practices
- experience guided meditations
- learn basic yoga and Pilates moves the “mindful way”
- spend some time outdoors to connect with nature
- experience calm, reconnect with yourself and go home refreshed and with renewed energy
- feel cared for, enjoy beautiful locations, and the residential retreats include full board with delicious and healthy vegetarian food
on our semi-/silent retreats you will experience periods/days of silence as a way of deepening into mindful awareness. At first this can feel awkward and uncomfortable, being in the presence of others and not engaging in any dialogue. However most people find this to be a useful experience and you are encouraged to approach the silent periods with an attitude of curiosity and openness.
The retreat programme includes daily guided sessions, question and answer sessions and meetings with the teachers, either in a small group setting or as a one to one.
Please follow this link for the “specifics” of each of our retreats
- Greece 2018
- Autumn Yoga and Meditation Retreat at the Abbey, Oxfordshire 2018
- Spain – Spa Retreat 2018
- Lake District 2019
- Portugal Retreat 2019
- Gaia House Yoga and Meditation retreat 2019